Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Words to Encourage Your Child

Here is a list of words you can use to help and encourage your child: 
Being positive goes a long way! 
WOW!
Great Job!
You’ve got it!
Awesome!
Outrageous!
You’ve got talent
Super!
Fantastic!
I see what you’ve done
You’ve really improved
You’re working really hard
Right on
Outstanding
You’re the best!
Nice work
Wonderful!
Fabulous!
You can do it!
You did it!
You’re really good at this
Good job
Good work
Keep it up
Clever
I like the way you did that
Incredible
Impressive
Nice work
I’m proud of you
That is really creative
Bravo
I’ve really enjoyed being with you or working with you
High five!
High Ten!
That’s cool!
I’m touched,
Your cool!
That’s funny!
Awesome!
I can see you like what you’re doing!
Great!
Your smart
That was fun!
I like your sprirt!
I like your attitude!
You really shine!
Woopie
Yahoo
Thank you!
You outdid yourself
You learned something new

No comments:

Post a Comment