Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Scarecrow Songs - for preschoolers

SCARECROW SONGS    

I'm a Little Scarecrow
Sung to: "I'm a little Teapot"

I'm a little scarecrow,
Raggedy and worn
I wear a hat,
And a shirt that's torn
When the crows come,
I wave and shout,
"Away from my Garden
Get on Out

The Floppy Scarecrow
The Floppy, floppy scarecrow
Guards his fields all day.
He waves his floppy, floppy hands
To scare the crows away!
Repeat and replace Hands with arms, toes, head, legs, etc?

Scarecrow
Sung to: "Teddy Bear, Teddy bear turn around"

Scarecrow, Scarecrow, turn around.
Scarecrow, scarecrow, jump up and down
Scarecrow, scarecrow, arms up high
Scarecrow, Scarecrow, wink one eye
Scarecrow, scarecrow, bend your knee
Scarecrow, scarecrow, flap in the breeze
Scarecrow, scarecrow, climb into bed
Scarecrow, scarecrow, rest your head

No comments:

Post a Comment