Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Monday, January 16, 2012

What I found annoying, lately

What has irked me  lately ---

My neighbor - for parking on my leaf pile so they couldn't be collected by the city and I had to bag them. 

Another neighbor who thinks it's fun(ny)  to honk the horn hello and goodbye to their child EVERY time they come and go from their home. 

The garbage men - for always tossing my trash can in the middle of my driveway after they have emptied it.  Can't they put it back on the curb where I leave it? 

People that don't use their blinkers - this is always a pet peeve of mine. 

The television - for the LOUD commercials and the barely audible programs.  (I'm old!) 
 
My kids for continually bending all the teaspoons (they don't know their own strength) dishing out ice cream. We have ice cream scoops for that!

The weather - make up your mind - hot or cold, but this switching on a day to day basis is driving me batty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment