Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

End of the school year

A few things that my children have gotten from their teachers at the end of the year:

~You're a very special person, 
and I wanted you to know. 
How much I enjoyed being your teacher. 
How fast the year did go! 


Please come back to visit me
As through the grades you grow. 
Try hard to learn all that you can
There is so much to know! 


The one thing I tried to teach you 
to last your whole life through, 
is to know that you are SPECIAL
There is no one else like YOU! 








~Here is a picture that you can treasure. 
Teaching you has been a pleasure! 
The year now ends, and we must part, 
ALWAYS know you are in my heart! 






~I'm glad I was your teacher
I've come to love you so. 
I can't believe that end is here, 
I hate to see it go. 


Remember all the fun we had
In all the things we did. 
But most of all remember....
YOU are a VERY SPECIAL KID! 











No comments:

Post a Comment