- Grocery stores that change product location on the shelves or within the aisle, just when you got used to it. I know what I want and where it is then bam, it's moved and I have to actually search for it, taking me that much longer to get through the store.
- 1/2 days of school at the end of the yr. REALLY!?!? Let's just do one of two things - go the whole day or not go at all. 1/2 days stink for everyone! (especially parents!)
- People that park and don't either pull all the way up to the sign or don't back up to the sign. You know the ones. You could probably, almost, fit a car behind them or in front of them. And you know that you could fit another car along that curb/block if the front person and/or the back person parked properly.
- Parents that say they are going to contribute to or be involved in a class activity and then you never hear from them again. No response to e mail, no returned phone call. Hey, just say NO in the first place, then I won't count on you and I won't bug you!
- Highway signs that aren't completely accurate - yes there is a Burger King at this exit, it's just 2 miles down the road - NOT near the exit at all. Or better yet, Chik-fil-A should post a reminder that they aren't open on Sunday's so you don't take that exit thinking your getting some yummy chicken and then once there you remember, it's Sunday, dang it!
- Rest stops that have a food chain but not a complete or full service store - you think your going to be able to get a nice breakfast sandwich at Starbucks at the rest stop only to find out that they aren't allowed to be a warming store (whatever that means) and there are no other good/healthy options for breakfast food in the rest area.
- Why is gas cheaper in NJ? AND they pump it for you!! (they wash your windows too and will check your oil if you ask them to)
- Why do people leave their dogs or kids in the car in a parking lot when it's so friggin hot out. Really, would you sit in the car without air conditioning for even 1 minute? NO, so why should they.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Another installment of what has pissed me off lately......
Posted by Alexandria Mom at 12:14 PM