Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Friday, December 7, 2012

pet peeve

Dropping a kid at school in the morning---- there is always "that" car in front of me where the driver/parent and kid are talking.  Really, you had the entire ride to talk and make your plans.   And it's not just a have a good day talk or I love you exchange of words.  It's a discussion.

Then the kid has to get their back pack out of the trunk.  So they get out of the car, move to the back of the car and wait for the driver to pop the trunk.   
Now cars are lining up behind me.  
I can't go around because I thought the car in front of me would be moving out of the way and I'm too close to go around. 
My kid is already out of the car and in the building. 
The car behind me is waiting too, so close that I can't back up and go around the car in front.  
Then the driver in front of me has to adjust things, make a call, read/send a text, etc.. really?!?! 

It's drop off, get out of the car quickly, and move on!  


No comments:

Post a Comment