Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 - a year in pictures

My project 365 is over as of today and it was a GREAT project!  It was hard some days to post something, other days there were lots of things to capture and picking just one was difficult.

I learned a lot about my days- what I do and what my family does.  Sometimes the littlest thing becomes interesting or the most boring of activities brought the most joy.  I also gained an appreciation for the things around me, I opened my eyes and looked around a bit more than before.

I'd like to keep this project going, but I think I will amend it for 2013.  I'll just post pictures every once in awhile, when I feel there is something to share or something special catches my eye.

Happy New Year and Welcome 2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment