Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dandelions

What do you do when you strive for a beautiful, green, lush, lawn and you have to deal with.... dandelions?

 What do you do when your neighbors lawn is full of these?
And they are poised to invade your yard.....
They are almost at the fluffy, white, stage where the seeds blow around and blow into your yard?
(And I have it from the neighbors on both sides!)

Currently my lawn is only slightly better, but at least it's green with clover and not dandelions!


I want a nice lawn so the kids can enjoy running/walking barefoot across it.
So the dog has someplace nice to play and rest.



So, what do you do?
Do I say something to the "offending" neighbors?
Do I talk about their poor lawn habits to other neighbors?
Do I sneak over in the cover of darkness to spray the weeds?  (I have heard of other neighbors doing this - really!)
or do I just leave it alone?

What would you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment