Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Monday, March 12, 2012

Things that have bugged me lately

In another installment of things that have bugged me lately.......

-boys that forget refuse to put down the toilet seat! It's not that hard to do, really!

-People that block the box at intersections.  I know, every once in awhile it can't be helped but every time at almost every intersection is just crazy!

-my husband who changes the position of the shower head every day.  Really, why can't he just like it the same way as me??

-why do we have 9 teaspoons and 18 knives and forks.  Where did they all go and why can't I find a spoon when I need one?

-neighbors who have a bazillion (ok, 5-6) cars in their driveway/in front of their house and they only have 2 or 3 drivers.  How many cars do you really need?  I'm really waiting for them to be on cinder blocks in the yard soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment