Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sharing Your Ideas with Starbucks

Did you know that you can suggest things to Starbucks or pass along some of your ideas for service and/or products.

My recent suggestion for Almond milk to be offered at stores was well received.


I think that your request for stores to offer Almond milk is a great idea.  What I am going to do is forward this to our Beverage team for their consideration.

We always want to hear what you think would improve your experience with Starbucks.  I appreciate you letting me know how much customers would enjoy this.

I would also like to invite you to visit www.MyStarbucksIdea.com. This website is a forum where you can share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people's ideas and join the discussion that will help shape Starbucks future.  Many of the ideas shared have already been turned into action.
Thanks again for writing us.  If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment