Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Friday, August 10, 2012

Irritates me lately

So here's what's pissed me off irritated me lately.....

--Women who put their purses on counters or tables.  These are probably the same women that put them on the floor.  Don't they know how gross this is?
I hate it when a girlfriend enters my house and puts her bag on my counter or when I see a gal put her bag on the counter from where I'm getting my food.  ICK!!!

--Moms that hand their set of keys to their kids and the kid puts them in their mouth. Don't they know where those keys have been??

--Being on the phone through endless series of press #'s menus.   I know the options have changed... JUST LET ME TALK TO A PERSON! GIVE ME THAT OPTION at the start of the 1st menu!  I spend more time pressing buttons and listening to menus than the amount of time I need to speak to someone.

--People who slow down to like 5 mph in the EZ pass lane.

--Overhead highway signs that say nothing important i.e. Ozone Alert in caps, which makes everyone slow down to read it and it causes traffic delays.  WTF!

--Coupons that are $1 off if I purchase 3 products.  Really, who needs or sometimes wants (or has room for) 3 of the same product.  How about just give me .25 off one item.

--Back to school supply lists that ask for some obscure or very specific item that is nowhere to be found!  Work with me teachers!
And on the flip side, at the end of the year I find that that one item was never used....  then why did you have to have it?

1 comment:

  1. The only useful overpass signs are the ones that tell you how many minutes in current traffic it will take to get to a particular exit. Agreed on coupons. TOTALLY agree on school supplies. My kids' old school in MD recently started a PTA fundraiser where you could just order a complete back-to-school supply back through them, which I think is way more humane and practical than selling wrapping paper.

    Bacteria make us stronger, though. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete