Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas movie quotes


We are A Christmas Story kind of family.  We love this movie!  We have the leg lamp, the board game, ornaments, magnets, and more.
But we also love Elf, Home Alone, Scrooge (the Albert Finney musical version), and The Santa Clause.  
And if I can sneak in my favorites, It's A Wonderful Life and Love Actually.   

Here are some of our favorite movie quotes that we like to throw around during the holidays and all year round.    (can you guess the movie?)



"I want an official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two Hundre Shot rifle"
"You'll shoot your eye out kid"A Christmas Story


"Santa, Oh My God, Santa's coming.  I know him!  I know him!' 
Elf



Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen

Home Alone


"If you put on the suit, you're the big guy.”

The Santa Clause


You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?

Home Alone


Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra 

A Christmas Story


We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

Elf


"Stuck!" 

A Christmas Story


"This is my house! I have to defend it!"

Home Alone

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Elf



My little brother had not eaten voluntarily in over three years.

A Christmas Story


You used up all the glue on purpose!

A Christmas Story


Buzz, your girlfriend, WOOF

Home Alone



Oooh fuuudge!
A Christmas Story


I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite

Elf




It's a Major award!
A Christmas Story


Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.

A Christmas Story


I'm eight years old. You think I would be here *alone*? I don't think so.
Home Alone


Not too hot. Extra chocolate. Shaken, not stirred.
The Santa Clause














1 comment:

  1. Love it! This is wonderful and nice for this coming holiday. I'm sooo gonna watch some of these movies to be able to capture those Christmas quotes and sayings, LOL, am I being silly here?

    ReplyDelete