Alexandria Mom's Calendar of Events

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Burglary in del ray yesterday

FROM DEL RAY NEIGHBORHOOD LISTSERVE ---

Burglary on E Raymond Ave.
his morning at 10 am I came out of my second floor office to find an intruder standing in front of me coming out of the master bedroom across the hallway. He ran down the steps and jumped out of the first floor window he broke in through.

My neighbor saw him running from the side of my house. The police were called and arrived while I was on the phone with 911. Several officers and two K-9 units responded. The person is still at-large.

He was an AA male, 6', muscular build wearing a tan camouflage hoody with a ball cap. He was wearing black pants running kind-of pant with elastic bands at the ankles.

Double-check your windows and keep alert.

A big thanks to the speedy and overwhelming response to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment